Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family Time at the Lake of the Ozarks
















We had a great long weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks. The White Family was able to get away and enjoy some time together. We did miss little Amelia, who was being taken care of by Pamaw. We started off the weekend with a trip to Big Surf Waterpark and again the kids had a blast! We rode go-carts, bumper cars, the kids fished, played in the pool and saw a show at the Main Street Music Hall. We also had time to just chill out and enjoy the views from our condo. I have so many pics that I want to put on here so I might have to make the next blog just some more pics. We had so much fun and look forward to doing it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment