




It's that time of year...back to school. We have had a great summer so I am both saddened that it is time to send the kids back to school, yet excited for them to see what this year will bring. They are ready for sure. The last couple of weeks have consisted of a lot of bickering among them.
Brandon started 1st grade and has Mrs. Dreyer. He is riding the bus again this year. He is going all day now and gets to take his lunch which he was looking forward to. His first day was not great, but AWESOME he said. He loves his teacher, eating lunch there, he had two recesses, the list went on and on. He couldn't stop talking about how much he liked first grade. Matt and I are thrilled that he had such a good day and pray that the rest of the year will be a great experience for him.
Anna started prek and will go MWF in the mornings and has Mrs. Crider for a teacher. We already know her as she taught Brandon in preschool. Anna has some friends from last year in her class which made her excited. She also had a great first day. She said they sang songs, colored, played outside, and had a snack. We pray she also has a great learning experience and will be ready for next year (eek!! kindergarten). Sigh, gonna enjoy this year cause it will go fast.
So, Brandon is in school all day and Anna is in school three mornings a week, which leaves me 9 hours a week to myself. My first three hours without kids flew by! I pray that I will be productive with my time.
2010-2011 school year is underway and routines are back. Here's to a great year!!!

Those guys look so BIG! Has Brandon grown another 2" since I last saw him? I can't believe how all the kiddos are growing up so fast. I'm pretty sure we were all pregnant with them like yesterday. I loved the post- thanks for sharing first day pics! Enjoy those precious few hours to yourself.
ReplyDelete