
This morning was the first All Pro Dad breakfast held at Brandon's school. Matt was able to take Brandon and have breakfast with him and quite a few other dads and their kids. All Pro Dad is a program founded by Tony Dungy and thankfully, there is a dad in our area willing to be a team captain and organize this meeting once a month at Rock Creek Elem. For more info on this you can check out the website at www.allprodad.com. The team captain leads some discussion and and there is a short video to watch. There is a topic for each meeting as well, and of course, just a chance for kids and their dads to have some breakfast time together. After checking out the website for this, I found some info for moms too, IMOM.com, which is led by Tony Dungy's wife. I am looking forward to learning even more about these programs.
Now, we definitely have an All Pro Dad in our house. I don't know that I can even put into words how wonderful a father Matt is. He is the most patient, kind, selfless, compassionate, loving and fun dad. He works hard for our family, but puts us above all else. We love him so much and appreciate all that he does for us. We are so blessed to have him at the head of our household. We love you Daddy!!

Okay, let me wipe the tears off my face and just tell you---That is toooo sweet!! What an awesome Dad, but then you guys already knew that.
ReplyDelete