Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Tradition Continues
















I think this is the earliest that we have gone to cut down our Christmas tree. We had the time to do it today and the weather was wonderful so why not! We went back to Sunbrite tree farm and set out to search for the perfect tree. It didn't take us too long to decide which one to get. Brandon and Anna helped Matt cut it down and take it back to have the needles shook out and wrapped up to be taken home. It is now in its spot between the kids bedrooms and waiting to be decorated by them. We also have an artificial tree that goes in the great room, so the real tree is special for them. I remember back when it was just Matt and I starting this tradition. What a blessing it is to continue to do this with our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment