Friday, August 14, 2009
Becoming a blogger...
I am giving in to the pressure of becoming a blogger. It didn't take much pressure really. I have been thinking about it for a while and when my sister-in-law, Sarah, suggested I do it, I decided to go for it. I have not done a good job as a mother when it comes to recording the special moments in my children's lives. I do take pictures and try to capture memories that way, but I really need to write down these things. Since I have been thinking about doing this blog thing, special moments pop into my head that I think, "I have to write that down", so now I am going to follow through. So, thanks Sarah for thinking of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad to see you on here, and can't wait to see/hear all the stories you will be sharing. Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteYea!!!! I promise you'll have so much fun. :-)
ReplyDelete