
Bedtime at our house is full of routine and always special times with the kids. Along with the usual getting pajamas on and brushing teeth, we do a devotion time and then say our prayers. After that, Matt usually reads the kids a story (or he has been known to make up his own) which is good "daddy time." Now, I have to write about bedtime a couple nights ago because I think it is so sweet. I think the story was about friends, which lead to asking the kids who their friends were. Anna responded that Brandon was her favorite friend, which didn't surprise us (she doesn't know what to do when he is not here). Brandon being his usual analytical self said, "I can't be her favorite friend, I am her brother." Too funny! So we went on to explain that you can be friends even though you are brother and sister and we hoped that they would always be the best of friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment