


On the night before Christmas Eve, we had fun attempting to make a gingerbread house. This would be the first for me and us as a family. Anna had done one at her preschool party (the smaller one in the picture) and I thought it would be a fun activity for us to do. It does take some patience and I give Brandon credit for the decorating with just a little help from Daddy. Anna didn't last long with it as she had more important things to do, like take care of her babies. It did turn out pretty well I have to say. We just might have to do it again next year.
Well, Santa probably knew we would be out of town on Christmas Day, so the kids wanted to leave him a special treat in case he came early. They left him a note with some cookies and chocolate milk. I guess we will see if he likes it!

No comments:
Post a Comment