
We had Thanksgiving in Owensville this year with the whole Linhardt clan together. It was a great opportunity to have some family pictures taken and we were so blessed to have Matt's sister, Sarah, take them. She did such a great job and we had so much fun (despite the cool temps). Mom and Dad's back yard provided an awesome background as well. We took the formal family picture and then had some fun with the others. They were all so good, but I only put a few on here.
Being all together as a family is such a wonderful blessing and we will cherish times like this. Thankfully, we can look back at all of the pictures.
So, thank you so much Sarah for capturing this special time for us.

OK, so I absolutely ADORE the jumping around picture! That's so great, and took some amazing coordination. GOOD WORK, SARAH!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great!!! Love the new picture of the cute White kids at the beginning of the blog!! Miss ya!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jill for letting me take the pics! I had so much fun!
ReplyDelete