Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tooth Fairy Visit




Brandon lost his first tooth the other night which was so exciting! I don't know who was more excited, me or him. I loved pulling out my teeth as a kid and right now Brandon does too. He wouldn't let me get my hands on it, he wanted to do it all himself. As he was working on getting it out, Anna noticed a little blood was getting on the tissue he was holding. She started crying and was so concerned about him being hurt. I reassured her he was okay and by the end of it all, she was trying to pull one of her teeth out. It was all so cute and funny!!
I asked Brandon how much he thought the "tooth fairy" was going to leave him and he said $30. Wow! I told him the "tooth fairy" had a lot of teeth to pay for so he probably would not get that much. He then said $10, and by the time Matt got home from work it was down to 20 cents.
Well, the "tooth fairy" did visit and left 4 quarters, "a whole dollar", according to Brandon. He was so excited! He is now working on the next tooth, which is pretty loose, so I expect it to be out in a few days. He better get wiggling it, or I might have to get my hands on it!

1 comment:

  1. How cute and exciting. Anna was concerned for her big brother. I noticed he lost his tooth on our 30th anniversary. HA!! He's growing up, Momma!!!!

    ReplyDelete