Monday, October 19, 2009

Gotta Love These Boots!


We had gone to Wal-Mart the other day specifically for humidifier filters. I have not shopped at the Wal-Mart here in a long time due to construction with turning it into a supercenter. I couldn't take the mess and disorganization of it, so I just went to Target for all of our necessities. Now, the Wal-Mart is completely a supercenter, construction done, but I still don't shop there unless at a time like this when I need something and they are the ones who have it. You can go into Target and always come out with items you did not intend on buying (and make a pit stop for a pretzel or popcorn combo for the kids), so I have to take my "list" to keep me focused. I fully expected to go to Wal-Mart and only come out with humidifier filters for Anna's room, but I got sucked into the shoe area when I saw these boots for the kids. Brandon and Anna both oohed and aawwed over them and yes, I liked them too, so I gave into temptation and bought them. I also justified this purchase because we were going to the pumpkin patch the next day and it would be muddy from all of the rain we have had lately. (More on that in my next blog.) The boots would be perfect for that and other times when they play outside, especially at Nana and Papa's or the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment