My Mom and Dad are getting their basement finished and I thought I would help them out and get some of my stuff out of their way. My Mom saved a lot more than I thought and we had fun going down memory lane. I found some awards and articles from my high school days and even Anna got in on the fun. She found my basketball jersey and had to have it on and play around in it. She does like to play with a basketball, so who knows, maybe one day we will see her in her own jersey. But for now, she can be a "little Dutchgirl".Thursday, October 8, 2009
Little Dutchgirl
My Mom and Dad are getting their basement finished and I thought I would help them out and get some of my stuff out of their way. My Mom saved a lot more than I thought and we had fun going down memory lane. I found some awards and articles from my high school days and even Anna got in on the fun. She found my basketball jersey and had to have it on and play around in it. She does like to play with a basketball, so who knows, maybe one day we will see her in her own jersey. But for now, she can be a "little Dutchgirl".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ah, yes. Great memories in that picture!
ReplyDelete